The benefits of fish oil in the demonstration of research studies are down right amazing.
And knowing this is the second most important thing you can do for your health. (We'll get to # 1 in importance soon.)
The studies are published almost daily as the scientific community discovers more and more of the many extraordinary omega 3 fish oil benefits.
If you still have not swept and the network, here's Omega taste 7 3 advantages that you should know about.
1. Less pain and inflammation. Omega 3 fatty acids, particularly EPA, have a very positive effect on your inflammatory response. Through various mechanisms, regulate the cycle of inflammation in your body, which prevents and relieves painful conditions like arthritis, prostatitis, cystitis and anything else in conclusion, "he is."
2. Cardiovascular health. Omega 3 fatty acids has also been proven to work wonders for your heart and miles and miles of arteries and veins that make up your cardiovascular system. They help lower cholesterol, tryglicerides, LDLs and blood pressure, while at the same time increases the good HDL cholesterol. This adds years to your life expectancy.
3. Protection against attack and heart movement. When plaque builds up on artery walls and then breaks loose, causing what is known as thrombosis, which is a fancy way of saying clot. If a clot gets stuck in the brain causes a stroke and when cover an artery, causing a heart attack. The research shows Omega 3 fatty acids break up clots before they can cause any damage.
4. Better brain function and higher intelligence. Pregnant and nursing can have a big impact on the intelligence and happiness of their babies by supplementing with fish oil. For adults, omega 3 improves memory, memory, reasoning and focus. You will swear you are getting younger and smarter.
5. Less depression and psychosis. Making you smarter is not all omega 3 does for your brain. Researchers from the department of psychiatry at the University of Sheffield, along with many other research studies, found that Omega 3 fish oil supplements "alleviate" the symptoms of depression, bipolar and psychosis (Journal of Affective Disorder Vol. 48 (2-3), 149-55).
6. Lower the incidence of disorders of childhood. Just to show how fish oil fatty acids leave nobody out, studies show that children (and adults) with ADD and ADHD experience a quality of life greatly improved. And those with dyslexia, dyspraxia and compulsive disorders have achieved a new lease on life thanks to omega 3 oils.
7. Reduction of breast, colon and prostate. And finally, fish oil, Omega 3 has been shown to help prevent three of the most common forms of breast, colon and prostate? cancer. Science tells us that omega 3s achieves this in three ways. They stop the alteration of a normal healthy cell to a cancerous mass, inhibiting unwanted cellular growth and apoptosis, causing cell death of cancer cells.
So you can see why knowing these benefits is the second most important thing you can do for your health. Can you guess what number one is?
That's right! Now it's time to put your knowledge to work. Eat oily fish and the onset of colder water that take good quality pure omega 3 fish oil supplements regularly.